Length: 3 days - 9:30am to 1:30pm PST
Prerequisites: Mechanical design experience; completion of SOLIDWORKS Essentials or similar experience.
Description: The SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal course will teach you how to build standalone sheet metal parts and convert conventional parts to sheet metal in assembly context.
Topics covered in this course:
- Sheet Metal Flange Method
- Sheet Metal Convert Method
- Multibody Sheet Metal Parts
- Sheet Metal Forming Tools
- Additional Sheet Metal Features and Techniques